- EVERY GIRL'S IMAGINATION:
- girl: what are you thinking about right now?
- boy: how beautiful you are. and how lucky i am to be with you. i would take being here with you over anything in the world. with the weather perfect. the moon shining bright (the way it's reflecting off of your eyes). the stars. the breeze. our dinner. me. you. us. the way you smiled during the movie today. and also the way you cried and snuggled against my shoulder. i keep reliving everything. and the more i do, the less i believe that it is true. you are so perfect. i love you so much. you are so much more beautiful than every other girl i have ever met. you capture me when you look at me. your laugh. and your touch. babe, you drive me crazy. your eyes hold the colorful key to my soul. i am completely yours. i wish every day could be like this one. this is the start of forever. i dont care what your parents say. let's defy the odds. our love it worth it. you are so amazing. i wish this moment could last forever. just hold me.
- girl: what are you thinking about right now?
- boy: uhhh i don't know. steak tips?
I’ve missed you.
anything thats Kidz Bop does… i hate them. they ruin everything.
for the most part, im not very picky about music. i enjoy all types. :) so i didnt have one legit song to put up here.
Day 01 - Your favorite song
Day 02 - Your least favorite song
Day 03 - A song that makes you happy
Day 04 - A song that makes you sad
Day 05 - A song that reminds you of someone
Day 06 - A song that reminds of you of somewhere
Day 07 - A song that reminds you of a certain event
Day 08 - A song that you know all the words to
Day 09 - A song that you can dance to
Day 10 - A song that makes you fall asleep
Day 11 - A song from your favorite band
Day 12 - A song from a band you hate
Day 13 - A song that is a guilty pleasure
Day 14 - A song that no one would expect you to love
Day 15 - A song that describes you
Day 16 - A song that you used to love but now hate
Day 17 - A song that you hear often on the radio
Day 18 - A song that you wish you heard on the radio
Day 19 - A song from your favorite album
Day 20 - A song that you listen to when you’re angry
Day 21 - A song that you listen to when you’re happy
Day 22 - A song that you listen to when you’re sad
Day 23 - A song that you want to play at your wedding
Day 24 - A song that you want to play at your funeral
Day 25 - A song that makes you laugh
Day 26 - A song that you can play on an instrument
Day 27 - A song that you wish you could play
Day 28 - A song that makes you feel guilty
Day 29 - A song from your childhood
Day 30 - Your favorite song at this time last year
in the words of Henry David Thoreau [whom i hate with a deep burning passion because he is a pseudo intellectual and needs to just shut up]: “I am me. If I am not, then who else would be me?”
BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ihatehim. i dont really know how to describe who i am.
there’s always room for improvement, envy really can kill a friendship, cigarettes taste gross but the smoke smells wonderful, first impressions are hardly ever true, school still sucks [that never changes], opportunities are rare so take them, dont mourn for too long about anything, when you least expect it God has a surprise for you [maybe someone you’ve missed for say, i dont know, 6-9 months will jump back into your life?], flirting isnt always harmless, and no matter what there are always those friends who got your back. :)
i left out yet another one.
Mad. i know its just my name shorter… and sounds like someone calling me crazy. but when i read it [in context] i can hear his voice saying it. first time i heard it was the first day we met. church, gum, pinkies, playground, music…. same background story.
it means so much to me. and i cant believe i forgot to include it here.
i dont even know where to start. ive realized he was my best friend who was a senior last year. i could tell him anything. he could tell me anything. we could waste time and have so much fun. when i was sad, he could tell. and would hug me and kiss me on the cheek. and i hate not seeing him. i hate that he’s in college. [im glad he’s having fun, but it sucks that he’s doing it without us]. and its just so hard to keep contact with him…. but i dont think he knows how much i love him. and miss him. and halloween cant come soon enough.
Manly hands. i LOVE guys with nicely manicured hands.
Sense of humor. My #1 thing i look for in a guy.
and i repeat: THEN WHYYYYYYYYY
then: i was insecure, i was stressed, i was happy, i was swept off my feet, i was mourning, i was naive, i was in a relationship, i was growing up. i was 16. i was a junior.
now: im confident, im still stressed, im content, im grounded, im still mourning, im not as naive, im single, im more grown up. im 17. im a senior.
still a baby, if you ask me.
my face has gotten skinnier…. did i lose weight?!?
oh and im more mature now. ya know, less likely to spread rumors [or secrets]. Radio Madi has been off air for awhile now. :P and i miss cirque. :/ a lot.