This is cliche, but I just realized that Kevin and I are Noah and Ally…
Noah: “Well that’s what we do, we fight… You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I’m not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you’re back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing. … So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.”
Seriously, tho. We fight just as passionately as we love.
The gazebo in the middle of the field.
Late nights, cold air, the grass looked like crystals.
We could see our breath and feel each other’s heat.
Yes. I’m gonna continue writing about you.
My life right now [I’m not going down]
- no permanent housing situation in Cali
- no car
- my bosses denied my request to go home for Christmas
- my father denied Kevin’s request to come meet them
- don’t really know what I’m doing next year
- I seem to be constantly stressed
- I miss my family
- my hiking group has been canceled
- I have no female friends
- I can’t sleep
- there’s not enough hours in the day
- I just now tore up my favorite pair of pajama pants because I got in a bicycle accident
- I have a new pair of pajama SHORTS now
- I have a bicycle and my bf’s car [if needed]
- I have a family to miss
- my church is really supportive and there for me
- my job is still really good and pays well
- I’m still out here
- Kevin’s family is endlessly kind to me
- Kevin’s friends are my boys
- all this stress is making me skinny
- I have options
- I get to be temporarily living the dream and snuggling with my bf every night
- I have money [kinda]
- I’m gonna pass all the classes I need for Moorpark
- I’m alive
Some nice words of encouragement would be pretty cool right now, though.